Know Why Should You Plan A Trip To Kodaikanal Today Itself
Located in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu in the district of Dindigul and at an altitude of 7000 feet in the southern part of the upper Palani Hills is Kodaikanal. It is one of the finest hill stations in Southern India and also a major tourist destination. Tourists who love spending few days amidst the beauty of nature must consider visiting this beautiful hill station at least once in their lifetime. The picturesque beauty and the wonderful views of the Western Ghats make Kodaikanal an ideal honeymoon destination. So if you are planning to spend your upcoming vacation in a beautiful hill station, then visiting Kodaikanal would definitely be the best choice for you. Just search online and list up the top Kodaikanal resorts and make your stay at this earth-shattering hill station a lifetime experience.
Kodaikanal boasts of a wide array of tourist destinations. Wrapped in greenery on all the sides, the city has something on offer for every travel enthusiast. Witnessing the beauty of nature at the Pillar Rocks, Kodaikanal Lake, Berijam Lake, Mannavanur Lake, Coakers Walk, and Pine Forest can turn out to be one of the best experiences of life. Getting a first-hand experience of the wonderful architectures by visiting the La Saleth Church, Kurinji Andavar Temple, Kuzhanthai Velappar temple, and Lutheran Church is yet another exciting activity in Kodaikanal. So, what are you waiting for? Just book your tickets and enjoy the breathtaking beauty of this wonderful hill station.
A Complete Guide To 5 Best Resorts in Kodaikanal
A stay in Kodaikanal can really be a joyful experience. But, you should always make sure to plan your stay in one of the top Kodaikanal resorts. Below is a list of 5 best resorts in Kodaikanal that are known for providing a royal feeling along with all the modern facilities, and the best part is inexpensive pricing –
- Kodai Resort – Just 0.5 Kilometre from the Kodaikamal Bus Stand and 1 Kilometre from the Kodaikamal rowing club is the Kodai Resort. It is definitely one of the best places to check-in when in Kodaikanal. 24/7 Wi-Fi facility is one of the main USPs of this stunning resort. It even features a multi-cuisine restaurant called Overdane. Luxurious rooms and top-notch facilities are the main reasons behind its popularity. Some of the popular attractions near Kodai resort include the Bryant Park, Boat Club, Coco Walk, and Kukal Cave.
- La Flora Highland Paradise – Situated Just 3 Kilometres away from the Kodaikanal Bus Stand and 0.5 Kilometre from the Kurinji Hills is the La Flora Highland Paradise. The best thing about this 3 star hotel is that the rooms provide an excellent view of the Kodai Kurinji Hills. Television, telephone, sitting area and an attached bathroom are some of the basic facilities that you would get in each of the rooms. Kurinji Andavar temple, Jain temple, Chetiyar Park, and Silent Valley are some of the major tourist destinations near La Flora Highland Paradise.
- Quality Inn Sabari Resorts – Quality Inn Resorts is known all over Kodaikanal for its deluxe rooms. Some of the basic amenities in each of the rooms include a coffee and a tea maker, deposit lockers. LCD television with cable connection, and an attached bathroom. The most exciting part is that it is located just 2 Kilometres away from the Kodaikanal Lake. Some popular nearby attractions include – Shanthi Valley, Coakers Hall, and Silent valley.
- Hotel Kodai International – Just a kilometer away from the Kodaikanal Bus Stand is Hotel Kodai International. 24/7 Wi-Fi, multi-cuisine restaurant, conference room, and health club are some of the basic facilities that you would be able to enjoy in this resort. The rooms are also well-furnished and comes loaded with television, telephone, and work desk facilities. Cinderella Park, Silent Valley, Shanthi Valley, and Kurinji Andavar Temple are some of the well-known nearby attractions.
- Green Pastures Resort – Located just 5 kilometres away from the Kodaikanal Bus Stand, the green Pastures Resort is known to provide a royal feeling to each of its guests. The presence of a multi-cuisine restaurant, conference room, spa, and swimming pool are some of the main reasons behind its popularity. The rooms come equipped with an LCD television with cable connection, reading lamps, makeup mirror and closet. Kodaikanal Lake, Bear Shola Falls, and Cuckoos View are some of the popular tourist destinations near this resort.
Visit Kodaikanal And Delve Into The Scenic Beauties of Southern India
Kodaikanal is one of the most-visited tourist destinations of Southern India. The best thing about visiting this mind-boggling hill station is that the tourists would be able to enjoy every moment of their life once they reach this beautiful city. So, come and experience Kodaikanal if you want to get a taste of the beauty of Southern India. Book one of the best Kodaikanal resorts and make your stay worth cherishing.